In our mission to create life-long learners, the Mildred H. McEvoy Library sits at the core of our plan. It’s an open and welcoming environment that offers a myriad of resources for even the most inquisitive Hilltoppers and their teachers. Features and Resources
Our team of Pros is available to:
- We work closely with the school’s curricula to ensure that both middle and upper school students have the resources they need for research and study in every discipline.
- Our information comes in just about any medium you need, from print to data to film. Need equipment for your project? We’re fully stocked from cameras to smart devices.
Need to decompress? The library offers popular magazines, games, chess boards, cards, a LEGO wall, wired "nesting" chairs, bean bags, and other seating options that allow you to work with others or be alone with your thoughts.
- Provide instruction and support to all students as they take full advantage of all library resources – effectively, independently, and responsibly.
- Offer programs and classes that encourage not only the enjoyment of reading, but also the vital importance of shared knowledge.
- Maintain an inviting, creative, and innovative space that encourages collaboration and inquiry.
- Ensure that the critical and creative skills developed here provide a solid foundation for life beyond Worcester Academy.