When it’s time to take all of this learning out into the world, we ask our seniors to engage in one more trip Beyond the Hilltop – this time on a journey of their own choosing. Each senior pursues a project of his or her own interest in any of the following categories:
- Career Exploration – Shadow a pro in a field you’re interested in pursuing.
- Masterworks – create an original piece in your area of expertise.
- Capstone – write a 30-50 page thesis on a topic that has your passion.
- Service Learning – design a service project that addresses a particular need.
Our graduating class never fails to impress! This year, among the many, many outstanding projects, we’re all talking about:
- Utopian Architecture and 3D Design
- Engineering a Piano Player Using Robotic Hands
- Composing and Recording an Album
- Cityscape Painting in Four Styles