Gaskill Fields’ baseball diamond was part of the complete renovation to Gaskill Field in 1995. The field is located three blocks south of our main campus and, in addition to being the home for our Varsity baseball team, the fields serve as a practice area for many of our fall teams. In honor of long-time Director of Athletics and former Baseball and Basketball coach, Tom Blackburn, the field was dedicated in 1999 as the Thomas E. Blackburn Baseball Diamond.
Practice Football Field
Gaskill Field Practice Football Field is part a 13-acre parcel and home to our Varsity football program. Built in 1910 and renovated in 1995, it is one of the premiere playing fields in Central Massachusetts. The complex includes stands, a six lane quarter mile composition track, and is abutted by four tennis courts.
The tennis courts are located three blocks from our main campus at Gaskill Field. There are four courts on site that serve as the home to our boys’ and girls’ varsity tennis teams during the spring season.