In our mission to create life-long learners, the Mildred H. McEvoy Library sits at the core of our plan. It’s an open and welcoming environment that offers a myriad of resources for even the most inquisitive Hilltoppers and their teachers. Features and Resources
Our team of Pros is available to:
- We work closely with the school’s curricula to ensure that both middle and upper school students have the resources they need for research and study in every discipline.
- Our information comes in just about any medium you need, from print to data to film. Need equipment for your project? We’re fully stocked from cameras to smart devices.
- Our Maker materials keep us all thinking with 3D printers, robots, electronics, games, art supplies, and a LEGO wall – all available to any student at any time for class work or for personal inquiry and exploration.
- Provide instruction and support to all students as they take full advantage of all library resources – effectively, independently, and responsibly.
- Offer programs and classes that encourage not only the enjoyment of reading, but also the vital importance of shared knowledge.
- Maintain an inviting, creative, and innovative space that encourages collaboration and inquiry.
- Ensure that the critical and creative skills developed here provide a solid foundation for life beyond Worcester Academy.